Sunday, October 18, 2015

Unit 3 Reflection

This unit was all about the cell. We learned about the different organelles in the cell and their functions, along with a few very important processes like photosynthesis and cellular respiration. Some themes for this unit were how the cells function inside an organism and how their are different processes that keep us and other organisms alive. Some strengths that I have on this unit was the process of diffusion and osmosis because I learned about them last year. Some weaknesses that I have are the different steps in both cellular respiration and photosynthesis. After the vodcasts and the labs that we did in class, I feel like I am a better student than before this unit because before I had no idea that a cell was so detailed and had so many different parts. Also I had no idea that photosynthesis and cellular respiration were so complex. Now, I have a better understanding of what really goes on inside a cell. I want to learn more about how what we have learned applies in modern applications. For the test, I am planning on reading through the vodcast notes and also to try and create a chart of the different organelles and their functions just by memory. Also I will draw a plant cell and name the parts of the plant, along with naming the different parts that incorporate the process of photosynthesis and cellular respiration.
Diffusion
Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration

No comments:

Post a Comment