Monday, April 18, 2016

Blog Post #4 - Subjects Found!

The past two weeks, I have been trying to find some people that are willing to be apart of my experiment. Finally, I found some subjects that are willing to be apart of it, so I will need to go to a doctor's office to proceed. I have created a playlist with the results that I got from my survey. I will tell the subjects to listen to the music and after 5 minutes of listening, I will measure their blood pressure and heart rate and see if it works. The setback that I had was where I was going to find my subjects, but I have found them. The next step is to conduct the experiment and then analyze my results. I can apply what I have learned from this experiment and implement it into what I will do in the future. For example, when I am studying and I feel the need to listen to music, I can listen to the music that my experiment said would be best for my heart and blood pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment