Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Music's Effect on Blood Pressure and Heart Rate - #2

For the last two weeks, I have been researching more about my topic and what I decided to research was the different ways the measure the heart rate and blood pressure of anyone. A few machines that can do this are the resperate, an ECG and a cardiac monitor. Some setbacks that I have are what music I need to use to conduct my experiment. Some steps that I have planned in my mind to handle this setback, is I will create a poll with many genres of music, and I will ask students which music they listen to when they are either relaxing, doing homework or exercising. My next step is to make the poll and ask the students in my biology period. Then I will start formulating my experiment, so that I can do the test soon. Once I learn what genre really helps the heart rate and blood pressure during different exercises, I can apply what I learned to whatever I need to do in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment