Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Survey Complete! - Music's Effect on Blood Pressure and Heart Rate

This week was all about figuring out which genres of music I should put into my experiment. I created a survey that shows my results. What I did was I created an excel sheet and wrote down 11 different types of music. Then I went around the classroom and asked everyone to tell me what they listen to when they are relaxing, studying and exercising. However, sometimes I feel like I do not know what to do next after I complete something. A setback that I have right now is I need to figure out how I am going to get my subjects for my experiment. I think I will either research and get help from my peers for ideas on how to find the right people. As I have stated before, the next step is to start the process of the experiment. I will need to find my subjects and then I will need to figure out a procedure to execute my experiment. I think that I can relate what I have learned to my everyday life, because everyday I listen to music and with the new information that I acquire from this project, I will be able to cater the music that I listen to towards my needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment